» Fixing Your Frizzy Hair for Good
Fixing Your Frizzy Hair for Good
It doesn’t really matter what season – in the summer, it’s humid and in the winter, it’s dry, all making for a frizzy hair nightmare! It’s a constant battle for many of us and I am thrilled to help you figure out how to fix frizzy hair for good with these 7 simple tips.
1.Skip the daily shampoos. This is a tough one for many of us, but you have to do it. Give your hair a chance to produce natural oils – they are frizz fighters!
2. Treat yourself to an awesome tourmaline ceramic blow dryer
3. Deep condition with every wash. Just go for it, your hair will love you. Try Fixx Argan Oil Conditioner.
4. Use a curling iron to control frizzy fly aways.
5. Try a hot oil treatment once a week.
6. Use Fixx Argan Oil No Frizz serum to smooth and style.
7. Skip the traditional towel drying – pull a wide tooth comb through wet hair and use a towel to pat dry.
Views: 253 |
Added by: cheaphairweave
| Rating: 0.0/0|