Main » 2012 » November » 3 » Taking Care of Colored Hair
11:17 AMTaking Care of Colored Hair
Coloring your hair will make you look more fashion and have a different new look. But once you colored you colored your hair, you can’t treated it as the same way. You may cause the color to fade or end up giving yourself more split ends. So, it’s very important to take care of your colored hair carefully.
1. Cutting the dead ends from your color-treated hair once per month. This would help keep the hair healthy and eliminate any split ends.
2. Shampoo your hair with products which can be used for colored hair. Wash your hair once every other day instead of every day. This will help your color stay much longer.
3. Using a deep conditioner at the beginning or the end of each month. Deep conditioner is a good way to keep your hair healthy and keep your color stay longer.
4. Allowing your hair dry naturally. Blow dryers will damage your hair with it's heat.
5. Wearing a wrap on your head when swimming. Chlorine can cause hair to have a green tint, which will not be flattering to your newly dyed hair.
6. Stay away from curling irons. Again, the heat will destroy your hair. If you want your hair curly you should use curlers and allow your hair to dry naturally.
|Total comments: 0|